Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Feeling A Tad Grumpy

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feeling A Tad Grumpy

Bitch, bitch, bitch.  I'm actually not in a terrible mood...it IS Wednesday after all, and no Wednesday is ever that terrible...but I am feeling just a bit on the cranky side.  And it actually has nothing to do with comics.

Who'd a thunk?

Got my car fixed.  That's a good thing.  Expensive...but a good thing.  Except that in the month of November...in New England...my town decided that it was the PERFECT time to start ripping up our sidewalks and pouring NEW sidewalks!  I couldn't see anything wrong with the old ones, but that is why I don't work for the Town.  Cold, sleet and snow aren't actually the best things to have when you are trying to cure concrete, but hey, what do I know?  I DO know that I haven't been able to park in my own driveway for several days now, and it's getting old.  Very old.

Also, my boiler is acting squirrelly, and  my beautiful vintage cast iron radiators that match my beautiful vintage Victorian house aren't filling, so they are full of air, and make all these scary banging noises.  We keep bleeding them, and it's still not doing much, so we may have to...PAY someone to look at our furnace.  Which is painful, because I just paid to fix my car. 

Dammit. 

Oh well, I think I'll go and read my new comics.  And hopefully get into a better mood. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home