Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oops

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Oops

Well that's embarrassing.  Here in Connecticut, we are experiencing the first snow of the season.  It really isn't supposed to amount to much, but naturally, everyone is having hysteria and driving like idiots.  I was trying to get home from work in one piece, and completely forgot that it was Wednesday!

I forgot to get my Comics! 

This is unprecedented.  Normally I am simply champing at the bit, to go and get them, but it was so busy today,what with everyone and their brother trying to buy snow tires, that it completely slipped my mind.  I guess I'll have to go tomorrow. 

Sheesh. 

However, in order to make myself feel slightly better,

flying hal

Here is more Gil Kane.  As for Hal's position, I never realized how...limber he must be.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Beppo said...

Just thought you should know that the artist is not in fact Gil Kane, but rather Mike Sekowsky in the Drones of The Queen Bee, Justice League of America #23 November 1963. Big fan of Mike Sekowsky's work. I have all of his JLA issues. Gil Kane was no slouch either :)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, that's embarrassing. I get to the point where I just see an old picture of Hal showing his ass, and automatically assume that it is Kane.

Still...that looks a bit painful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home