Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Happy Valentine's Day!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lace and roses, and chocolate to you all.  Well, I can't have any chocolate because of the diet...lost 20 POUNDS by the way...but I DID get roses, so I'm feeling pretty darned special.  I hope that you all feel special too!

Hal feels special pretty much all of the time.  I know that for some reason I've been concentrating on Hal most of this week, but when it comes to wooing the lady's...Hal is the one.  Not that Kyle isn't adorable, and John swoon-worthy as well.  As for Guy...well...Guy has his charms certainly, but romance isn't probably the first thing that you think of.  Unless you are Ice of course.

Or...Kari Limbo.

 photo kariaskshaltomarryher_zps834aa2f0.png

Oh Kari.  you manipulative bitch. 

And Hal, seriously, how dumb can you be? 

So to everyone..thank your lucky stars that you aren't as crazy as THESE two, and hug your significant other today.


2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Martin Gray said...

Look at that streak in her hair, I tell you, Kari Limbo is the sinister She-Parallax.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

She is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home