Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Happy Equinox!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Equinox!

Yes, it is Spring.  The ground is covered in snow, and it is cold and blustery...but it is Spring.  I will actually start to get excited when I see some crocuses.  Or is that croci?

Whatever.

I haven't a thought in my head today, so I give you...

 photo tumblr_mhgsyfVAiQ1rj0jkwo1_500_zpsa8308a12.png

...yes, Hal flying with his legs apart.  Again.  But he's blowing snow away, which seems like a worth
while sort of thing to do.  I may have already posted this recently, but I'm not sure, so why the heck not?

Eventually I will get my brains back.  Till then...enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Scipio said...

Is that.... the first Green Lantern 'taint shot"?

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, it couldn't POSSIBLY be the first...but it may be one of the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home