Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Itty Bitty Reviews

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Itty Bitty Reviews

My Goodness me, that was a perfectly tiny week!  At least for me, anyway.

Batman: Detective Comics #18

Normally I do not read this book.  But it had a Requiem logo on the cover, so I obviously, thought that there would be something about Damian buying the farm.   However, it turned out to be mostly about the Penguin, and Zzas and the Penguin's underling taking over his operation.  Batman is pissy.

This was perfectly all right as a Bat book, but it wasn't really exactly what I was looking for.  I don't really follow all of this, with the exception the the Scott Snyder book, and Tomasi and Gleason book.

But still...an ok story I guess.


Fairest #13

This more or less wraps up the Rapunzel story, which was again...ok, but not my favorite yarn.  At least it had Bigby and Totenkinder in it at the end.  And we are still left wondering who REALLY kidnapped her children.

I rather hope that they move on to something a little more exciting with the next story.

This was a solid...average book.


Green Lantern #18

Boy Howdy!  I'll do this one tomorrow, but for the love of God, go out and get this.  The artwork alone, by Szymon Kudranski and Ardian Syaf is mind-boggling.  And I don't say that in any way to denigrate the stellar work by Doug or by Ivan.  A lot of this has to do with the incredible use of color, by Alex Sinclair, who should be paid in gold for what he does.

Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home