Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Apparently I Am An Elitist!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Apparently I Am An Elitist!

I never knew this before, but apparently I have joined a cult. 

I have had my first Latte. 

And I liked it.  A LOT!

I mean...who knew?  I never even stepped foot in a Starbucks until about a year ago at the airport, where I was desperate.  It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible.  But I  have discovered the delights of caramel and frothed milk and espresso.  And I may try a Cappucino tomorrow.  There is a whole WORLD of caffinated goodness, just lurking out there!

Just for the record I also drink a lot of wine, I like cheese, and I have a fancy car.  Obviously I am scum. 

But now I am beginning to realize just what it was that made Kyle so happy when he hung out at Radu's coffee shoppe.  And it wasn't the free wi-fi. 

Kyle pictures photo Countdown31KyleAss.jpg

Oh Kyle.  Your coffee habit and your adorable behind.

I just remembered that John Stewart is a coffee freak as well.  He had Hal bringing him his favorite grinds when he was on Oa, although usually Hal forgot.  I don't know if Hal likes coffee.  I would assume so, but its not something that really comes up all that often.  In fact, I really don't know all that much about what Hal likes, other than flying and getting laid.  He really has no life. 

I would assume that Guy is just a plain straight coffee drinker, none of that fancy schmancy flavored stuff.  A cuppa joe as it were.  But probably with sugar.  Hal would drink his black. 

But oh god....All...That...Foam.  


Who else likes coffee?

11 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous lordofthewaters said...

Me! Me! cappucino but only before 10 am.....

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Arynne said...

Vanilla mocha is the nectar of the gods, especially when you've been going for twelve hours and you've got another four or five hours to go...

Hal is also a boxing fan, unless DC has retconned that out too. And baseball, but what super-hero doesn't?

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Bryan L said...

I am utterly addicted to coffee, but I switched to black a couple of years ago. All those extras have a startling amount of calories. I've labored long and hard to get back down to my high school weight, and shall not yield to base temptations. I do indulge in flavored coffee whenever possible. If you're drinking it black, it's nice to have French vanilla or hazelnut or somesuch.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's amazing the variety of stuff out there! I have always been a tea drinker...and still am of course. But gosh...a latte or a cappucino or mochiato for breakfast?

A little bit of heaven in a cup.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I've never been a coffee drinker. Don't care for the taste (I do love soda, which is much worse for me, but I might as well pick my poison), but sometimes I really love the smell of coffee. I kind of enjoy being around coffee drinkers. Just so long as I'm not the one paying for their drinks.

I'm the same way about pipe tobacco. Love the smell, would never actually smoke.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger googum said...

I have to drink a pot of coffee a day. Or I'll die. Seriously, I missed a morning pot and it was like a crushing hangover.

Black, black coffee. Possibly with tabasco.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Shiraste said...

Give me a nice cup of Keemun or Darjeeling any day. I like to see the tea leaves dancing in the hot water.

Coffee is sort of medicine to me after a long night, and then usually a double espresso as a pick-me-up.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Hal's not a coffee drinker. He's a cocktail drinker.

For god's sake, the man's call sign is "highball".

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Shaken...not stirred. I can just see him saying that to some poor waitress and smirking.

Oh Hal.

My Keurig Rivo arrived! It's lovely! It's broken! The very nice people at Keurig are sending Fedex to pick it up and have already sent me a new one.

*sigh*

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I don't drink coffee but I love tea.

Character-wise I see the Carters always being coffee drinkers. While I can see it with the Bats I think Alfred would make them all tea drinkers.

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You can't go wrong with tea. I suck down an entire pot of Irish Breakfast each Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home