Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh God, Tuesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oh God, Tuesday

I haven't a single thought in my head...except that the sun is shining, and the birdies are singing, and the tulips are up, and it is FINALLY Spring.  Also, tomorrow is Wednesday, and that is always a good thing.  I'm not even cranky about anything, although if you give me a moment or two, I am sure that I can dredge up some outrage about...something.

In lieu of outrage, I give you Hal's butt. photo tumblr_mff4qpGG9t1rj0jkwo1_500_zpsf9c6b291.png

Oh Hal.  You and your adorable ass.  You just stand there and pose a while, while you insult those nice aliens.




2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I'd say Hal's got a little bit of the Captain in him.

Actually, maybe Hal was the model for Captain Morgan. During one of those stretches when he wasn't working for Carol or otherwise being paid to wreck airplanes.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Calvin, you may be right! I'm so depressed that I didn't even notice this! Probably too mesmerized by Hal's fabulous behind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home