Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Tuesday...wait it's Wednesday!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oh Tuesday...wait it's Wednesday!

It's Tues...wait a minute...it's Wednesday!  I think I lost a whole day!  And of course Wednesday means new comics!

That is a good thing.  A sad thing is finding out that DC is going to be dropping Demon Knights shortly.  While it wasn't my absolute favorite book...I did like it.  Justice League Medieval, as it were.  So that's a bit depressing.  They are also dropping the Legion.  This doesn't bother me quite so much, since I have never been able to get past the whole "Snotty Teens from the Future, getting bored and staging tryouts, and then dumping the hopeful Applicants in the Cruelest Way Possible" routine. 

Stupid Teens from the Future!

However...in order to replace all of the books that they are dropping, DC, in order to maintain its self-imposed limit of 52 will probably be bringing out 12 more Bat Books.  Or Justice League books.  A few Green Lantern books would be ok, I would love to have Green Lantern Quarterly back...but make it monthly.

Which brings me to this.
 photo alfredoffersbrucehotchocolate.jpg

I would so read a book about Bruce's Shrink.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Since DC has canned some sword/magic based books I'd like to see something with those characters or that genre. Demon Knights, Sword of Sorcery and I, Vampire were fun books that all read differently.

I'd drop on of the extra Bruce Wayne/Batman centered books to make way for any new bat-family tiles.

Get something with Booster and/or time travel. (That way people could also see Demon Knights and Legion if they wanted to.)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I would so love to have more Booster and time travel. And Rip. And possibly fewer Bat Books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home