Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm Back!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, June 02, 2013

I'm Back!

I have actually taken vacation time...I'm not used to this sort of thing!  I am sunburned, tired, and ate too much and drank too much, but sweated off most of it, and had myself one heck of a week.

No computer, no television, and my phone died after a couple of days, and I forgot the charger thingie.  No newspapers.  It was...rather nice actually.  Although of course I missed reading all of my favorite blogs, and I have a lot of newspaper reading to catch up on.  Apparently the stock Market dropped a ton, and I didn't even know about it. 

It rather puts things into perspective. 

But just think of how nice it will be on Wednesday, picking up my books again.  I hope you all had a lovely week!

Back to work tomorrow though.

Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home