Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: No Loki?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, June 24, 2013

No Loki?

It has come to my attention, that there is supposedly not going to be an appearance by Loki, as so magnificently portrayed by Tom Huddleston...in the new Avengers movie. 

Damn it.

While I do indeed like Chris Hemsworthy's portrayal of Thor...especially with his shirt off...Rowwwrr!

Uh, where was I?

Oh yes, while I like all of the Avengers, Mark Ruffalo was a surprisingly hilarious choice as the Hulk, I have to admit that I really really enjoyed Loki the most.  Villains always have the most fun anyway, and he seemed to be enjoying himself enormously.  I do believe that he is going to be in the second Thor movie, which is a darned GOOD thing...but still!  What possible villain could they get that would be better than Loki?

And quite frankly, Thanos doesn't cut the mustard with me.  I  find him to be...tedious. 

They could just make a Loki movie, and I would bet that it would be fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home