Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Back Home Again

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Back Home Again

Man, I haven't been on a computer since Thursday!  My fingers are...twitching.  Off at the Deep River National Fife and Drum Muster, in Deep River, Ct over the weekend, and great googally moogally, was it hot!  AND muggy.  But at least it is...slightly cooler now.  For a few days at least. 

So...what was happening in the REAL world?  I understand that Tom Huddleston showed up at ComicCon for the new Thor movie, which must have been quite exciting.  I simply adore his Loki.  And apparently the new Avengers movie is going to be about Ultron.  This slightly confuses me, since it had that teaser picture of Thanos at the very end.  But what the heck do I know?  I still haven't seen the new Superman movie.  I will probably wait until it comes out on HBO or something.  Green Lantern of course, I went to the theatre to see.  Twice!

And I LIKED it!

I sure do wish that Warner Brothers would get its act together and put out a Justice League movie. 

I would also like a Wonder Woman movie, an Aquaman movie, and another Green Lantern movie, but this time have it concentrate on the Corps, and have John, Guy and Kyle in it.  Heck, I'd like a JLI movie!  With Beetle and Booster and Max, and Fire and Ice in it! 

That probably isn't going to happen.  But still...! 

7 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous lordofthewaters said...

You may just get most of that wish. I'm hearing talk of a GL2 and a WW, as well as a Justice League film.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'd be happy with any of those. My beloved local Comic Book Store, also said that they are apparently making a Superman/Batman movie, which is news to me.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Dermie said...

The Thanos teaser was setting up the Guardians of the Galaxy movie. I still have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that they ARE doing a GOTG movie...

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Yeah, I tend to think if they are honestly going to do a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, then the Fire, Ice, Booster, etc., lot could fit into a movie.

I mean, Ant-Man's getting a movie, Blade got 3 movies that were varying degrees of successful, but not Wonder Woman. Go figure.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

In know. I am still having trouble wrapping my head around a Guardians movie. What's next...Quasar?

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Dermie said...

The thing is, a GOTG actually makes a fair bit of sense for them right now--it combines superhero with science fiction, and both of those have been working out pretty well for movies and/or tv in recent years.

A few years ago Marvel really gave the Guardians and the rest of their cosmic line a decent push with some strong creative talent, and their popularity really took off. I guess its just a case of the right idea at the right time--so I can see why they'd want to take advantage of that with the movies.

But yeah, we're definitely due for a female superhero movie, whether its Wonder Woman, or someone like Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) from Marvel.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dermie, either one of those choices would be excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home