Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Out With the Old...

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Out With the Old...

And In with the New!  Cable, Computer and Phone service that is.  Yes, I have taken the mighty step of cancelling my old service which I've had for 20 years or more, since they have been charging me more and more and giving me less and less.  When I just called to cancel, I thought that the nice young man on the phone was going to burst into tears.  Then he started begging.  And pleading.  And asking me why I didn't bundle, and how could I DO this to them! 

Sheesh! 

I've...I've never felt such...POWER before!  Bwhahahahahahaha! 

Now I know how villains must feel.  I just made Cox Communications feel bad, and I feel like the biggest, baddest sonnovabitch in Windsor Locks.  And it feels...GREAT!

Maybe I can go and kick a puppy now. 

5 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Seriously, it was like breaking up with an old boyfriend. The pleading, the begging, and the "Oh my god, you Bitch! How could you do this to me?"

I'm feeling just a tad traumatized.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Well see, if you're going to become a super-villain, that's your hang-up right there. No feeling traumatized. Savor their anguish, like a fine wine. I guess you could use the trauma as motivation to go on a trail of vengeance. Destroy all wheedly cable company customer service reps. Devise an electronic brain-wiper you can transmit through the phone lines or something.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Calvin, you intrigue me. You've obviously given this quite a bit of thought.

I like it!

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous TedNichols said...

I like the mental Image of you cackling gleefully In your lair.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Lairs are fun. And I can cackle with the best of them.

Minions though...I need more minions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home