Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Absolute Nonsense

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Absolute Nonsense

So, you all remember my theory that most of the Romance Comic book covers have Hal on them.  Occasionally Guy shows up.  But mostly Hal.

I don't even remember where or when I managed to snag this, but I find it to be utterly hilarious.  Once again, Hal has to come up with an excuse.

 photo kingofthehobos.jpg

Seriously Hal?  That's the best you can do?

For all I know this could actually BE a Green Lantern issue!

Oh Hal.

4 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Bryan L said...

The question here is how the King of the Hoboes manages to set appointments. Presumably, he would need some sort of calendar and timepiece to ensure his availability, and hoboes are not known for their office accessories, or, indeed, their offices. I'm also led to believe they are less than reliable in terms of attendance, but that may be scurrilous rumor-mongering on the part of the upper classes.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

When it comes to making lame excuses, Hal is the best there is!

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Boosterrific said...

I will never look at romance comics the same way again.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home