Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: My Goodness!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Goodness!

It has been something of a dry spell here, as you have no doubt noticed.  Basically I have been cleaning, eating all the Christmas fudge, and trying to reorganize my kitchen, so that the new washer and dryer can be delivered.  That wouldn't seem like much, except we are getting a new stove, fridge and freezer and dishwasher too, and we still need to run the appropriate gas lines and electrical outlets.  But it will be so nice when it is done...or so I keep telling myself.

So, just for fun,  here is a picture of Guy with a beard and long hair.  This is actually a cover from a future issue, and he is quite...hirsute.  At least for Guy.

I'm a little torn actually.  In one way, he looks a heck of a lot like his Warrior days, and I adored Guy as Warrior.  So I confess to actually liking the long hair a bit.  On the other hand, the beard does nothing for me.  Guy has a great chin, and it should always be on display.



 photo REDLanternguywithbeard_zps6d854fc2.jpg

Yes, I am shallow.






3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I don't mind the look per se but I have a hard time seeing this as Guy. I think you're right about the beard but maybe it's the artist. Maybe if I could see someone like Gleason doing this version with the classic Guy expressions I'd see it as him.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

The long hair and that mustache make me think Guy's become a pirate. Which, admittedly, could be fun.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Arrrrrrhh! Now that he has that cool ship, he could be a space pirate!

But yeah, Erin, it really doesn't look all that much like him, does it? Can you see Hal with a mustache for example?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home