Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Green Lantern: New Guardians #27

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Green Lantern: New Guardians #27

Well...in this issue, Kyle and the new new Guardians and Carol go and fight some more aliens.  Carol flirts with Kyle, who is completely clueless that he is being flirted with.  The new new Guardians display a few tiny moments of personality.

That's about it. 

Seriously.

I like Kyle.  I like Kyle a lot.  But he is...barely even THERE in this book.  There is nothing from his point of view, he goes in and fights the villain, the new new Guardians float around for a while, and mayhem ensues.  Oh, and Carol is practically blowing in his ear the whole time, and Kyle is just...whut? 

I honestly think this is my last issue of this book.  It wasn't awful...it was just boring.  More and more of the same old same old. 

Bleh.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

That's too bad about the book. It's hard to pull the trigger on dropping one, though. I always think it's just about to turn around, pick up the pace, make sense, whatever.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's very hard to drop a book. I do always think that maybe the NEXT issue will be good! That's why I end up buying books that I don't enjoy for far too long.

Also it's a habit. I'm used to buying such and such, and not buying it, seems so...wrong!

Nevertheless...I think I've had about as much of this as I can stand. And as a Green Lantern fan, that's awfully hard for me to admit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home