Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Home Again

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Home Again

Oh Computer...I have missed you.

And yet...five days without internet or wi-fi or hardly even my cell-phone...was actually incredibly restful.  No television either.  Things were apparently happening in the world, but I didn't know about them.  I can only assume in my brief absence that DC came to their collective senses and decided to jettison the whole "52" new Universe and go back to the REAL continuity!

Yeah...

Doubtful.

Still, I hope that everyone had a very lovely Memorial Day.  We went down the hill to Main Street and watched the parade, and stayed for the ceremony, where my son Frank has sung for the last five years.  Nobody was talking loudly on their cell-phone during the invocation, which was nice for a change.  The train went by, but you can't have everything.  It wasn't too hot, so none of the school band members fainted from the heat, which was also nice.

We had so much fun camping, that we are going again this coming weekend, to the Fife and Drum Muster in Kinderhook, N.Y.   Loads of fun, and really really fabulous barbecue.  

So...did anything really earthshaking happen in the World of Comics?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home