Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Double Arrgghh!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Double Arrgghh!

I really should learn to keep my big fat yap shut.  Yesterday I moaned about the lovely weather, and was greeted today with a monsoon.  Seriously, I think I would have been drier standing underneath a waterfall.  Buckets of rain, flooding, and crazed drivers!

It was so bad in fact, that I actually skipped going to the Comic Book Store!

That doesn't happen too often!

 photo aquamanstandingoverhal.jpg


Aquaman may be comfortable, but he's about the only one.  Hal certainly doesn't look as though
he is enjoying himself, but then, you never know with Hal.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

Hal definitely shares your misery. :-)

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I would assume that Hal is feeling a little off...water sports for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home