Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh...Tuesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Oh...Tuesday

You know who I miss? 

The Birds of Prey.  The REAL ones, as written by Gail Simone, with Black Canary, and Oracle, and Huntress, and Barda.

And Zinda.

Aka Lady Blackhawk.

birds of prey photo ladyblackhawk.jpg

She's my favorite pilot.  And I am including Hal in that category.  Besides, it is my fervent opinion that she could fly rings around Hal.  We all know that she can certainly outdrink him!  But the New 52 is a sad and lonely place without her.

I certainly hope that this new series from Grant Morrison might actually...bring back my beloved Continuity.  Which, after three long long years, I am still yearning for.

4 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Bryan L said...

I miss BoP, too. And Secret Six. God, I miss Secret Six.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

Oh yes, Secret Six especially.

And the less said about New 52 Lady Blackhawk the better.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

By new morrison series do you mean multiversity? For a second there I thought you meant he was doing a BoP series .. Can you imagine!!

Dare I ask about new 52 lady blackhawk?

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I miss the secret six as well. So... so very much. Seriously, the whole 52 universe is really starting to pall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home