Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Tee Hee

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Tee Hee

I don't even remember where the heck I found this, but it just cracks me up.  And on a Monday, I could use that. 

 photo majordisaster_zps5d3dc571.jpg

Oh, Major Disaster I miss you so.  You and all of your misfit bunch of losers.  I still think that Justice League, Antarctica was one of Max Lord's more brilliant ideas.  Heck, I still miss Max too.  The REAL Max that is. 

Incidentally, this had to be in reference to the first time that the good Major ran into Guy Gardner, back in his JLI days.  I can see where it would have been confusing.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Steve said...

I read in a Giffen interview about Booster and Ted joining JL3K that Max sticks them in cryrogenics in the book's past. It sounds like the universe JL3K exists in had a Max you'd like and recognize!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I am so looking forward to that

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Deplobius said...

Unless I'm mistaken, this is from Major Disaster's first encounter with John Stewart, not too long before Crisis on Infinite Earths. John used his ring to give citizens Green Lantern costumes, in order to confuse MD, so he could launch a sneak attack.

They just don't have stories like this anymore. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home