Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Everything IS Awesome!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Everything IS Awesome!

I finally saw the Lego Movie, now that it is on Cable. 

Oh God, it's adorable. 

And I am singing that song of course, constantly in my head.  But it's worth it.  I giggled like a loon throughout the entire movie, especially the parts where Hal is trying to be Superman's bestest buddie, and Superman keeps trying to move away.  Also...Batman.  He writes songs!

"Darkness!  No Parents!"

That about sums it all up.  

What a fabulous movie.!

4 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

I loved it! Glad you've seen it.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Jeff McGinley said...

That is my new favorite movie Batman. He'd be my favorite part of the whole movie except for...

SPACESHIP!!!!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I had wondered if you saw it. I thought of you during the Hal/Superman scenes. Glad you like it, apparently it's not only getting a sequel but Batman is getting his own Lego movie.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm usually a little bit late to everything. I haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet either.

I'm glad that Batman is getting his own movie, and I do hope that Hal is in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home