Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Christmas Eve

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's Christmas Eve

Where does the time go?  I can't believe that it is almost Christmas.  It has been a very strange month for me this year, what with the renovations and all.  Couldn't put up a tree, can't get at the decorations, and there isn't any place to seat anyone, but I have made fudge anyway, the Wassail is warming on the stove, and heck, it's...it's Christmas.

Lots and lots of books out today too, which is an extra Christmas bonus!

Holiday photo jsachristmas.jpg

I know I have used this before, but dang it, I miss these guys so much...and it just cracks me up. 

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuka, Krazy Kwaanza and a Fabulous Festivus!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Garnet said...

Merry Christmas etc. Love the blog!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Merry Christmas to you too...and thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home