Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Super Hero Night!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Super Hero Night!

So, my youngest who works at the local Chili's Restaurant, managed to get them to host a "Super Hero Night".  They do this sort of thing once a month, with different themes, and it's all fun and a little silly, but people seem to like it.  She drew some cute little masks, and they gave them to the kids with crayons to color.  She also wore her Supergirl costume, because who doesn't have a Supergirl costume in their closet? 

She also lent her Superman footed pajamas to her Manager, and he wore it with complete aplomb.  She lent her Wonder Woman cape to another Manager, and a good time was had by all.  We had to come of course, and naturally I wore my Green Lantern T-shirt over a black turtleneck.  My son wore his Sinestro Corps shirt, and my husband wore my Red Lantern sweatshirt/hoodie.  There was a waiter dressed as Spider-Man, another waitress with a Wonder Woman tiara and a couple of Batmans. 

Everyone had so much fun, that they might make this a "thing", and do it again! 

6 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

That's pretty cool :)

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It was a lot of fun. And the enchiladas were excellent!

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Mista Whiskas said...

Wow, it sounds like that Restaurant Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman are shown eating at in the ending of Kingdom Come.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hehe. That was one of my favorite scenes.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I was just thinking of Kingdom Come. It does sound like a lot of fun. I wish there was something like that around me.

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous wriphe said...

That restaurant would have been Planet Krypton (managed by Booster Gold!), and you'd think it would be reality by now. Who wouldn't want Aquaman delivering your popcorn shrimp appetizer?

And we never did such cool things back when I worked for Chili's. Only company polos and white shoes in the front of the house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home