Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Arrgghh!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Arrgghh!

Today, we began our indoctrination into the arcane new telephone system at work.  It is going to be such an improvement!  To use someone's voicemail, it is going to be five steps instead of two.  To page someone will be four steps instead of two.  You can't put anyone on hold, you put them in "park".  All ten of the other stores will show up on my phone! 

It did dawn on the phone people that perhaps that last thing was not conducive to productivity.  That would be nice, if they could fix that.  I have enough trouble answering the phones at my store, which is the main office, much less every other satellite store.

It kind of makes my gripes about the state of my comic books seem pretty small and petty.  And yet, I am sure that I won't let that stop me in the least.  

 photo convergencecover_zpsre0eeqcg.jpg

Ahhh...that makes me feel better.  No Green Lantern behinds, but gosh, Guy looks so purty.

9 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I have a new phone system at work and it's horrible. No one wants to bother with it but we have to try.

Guys' the centerpoint of the cover as it should be.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I hate technological improvements that aren't actual improvements. :-(

So, what's this about Convergence Hal getting a "girl" ship later this summer in the comics? Is DC determined to give the comic book Hal an actual "Aya?" Awww, how cute.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, wait -- It's more recent than that. And the ship's name is Darlene! Darlene?

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Five steps instead of two is always an improvement!

And yes, Guy is in the center, as well he should be.

Darlene? I haven't even seen this! For a minute there, I read it as Doreen, and I thought...oh no they wouldn't go there!

Oh Hal. Even running amok you manage to get the girl. In a matter of speaking anyway.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

it sounds like our IT people are freelancing at your company!!! ;)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Actually I'm kind of surprised the ship is not named Doreen. Yes they would go there! :-)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ha! It's not just me then, when it comes to paralyzing fear of innovation? I'm all for progress, but not when it makes things MORE complicated than before.

Sea, Doreen would have been a hoot...except that I'm pretty sure that Hal hasn't given her a thought since he dumped her last time.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I still say that if Hal has had a kid anywhere in the universe, Doreen' s the mom!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I agree with you completely. And I sure do wish that somebody would pick up on that and run with it, when it comes to a new storyline.

Hey, if Ollie has kids running around, not to mention Bruce, then SURELY Hal does!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home