Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh What the Heck

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, April 06, 2015

Oh What the Heck

I do hope that everyone had a nice Easter or Passover.  I had a lovely time, hosting this year for the family although it was a bit chaotic with four children under the age of four running about.  Fortunately I did remember to put the sharp and delicate things higher up than usual. 
I have absolutely nothing important to say about Comics, except that they are a source of never-ending joy to me.

And this sort of thing is why.

 photo drunkguytrippedbyatom_zpsjeuj7ayk.jpg

Tripped by the Atom, and showing off his butt.

Oh Guy.

6 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I never figured Ray Palmer for having much of a sense of humor. Guess I underestimated him. Or maybe it's just that Guy brings out everyone's mischievous side.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well...Guy WAS pretty obnoxious back then. Can you blame Ray?

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

It's times like this Sally when I'm tempted to post my own pics of comic rears.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Doooooo it!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

You make a good point, but it raises a question: Most obnoxious good guy at DC? Guy? Wildcat after he's had a few beers? Hawkman, or maybe Green Arrow if he's around Hawkman?

I guess Ollie's really more annoying than obnoxious, but maybe not.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ollie can certainly be incredibly annoying. Usually when he is in a mood, and calling poor Hal a Nazi. Although I personally feel that Hawkman is an even bigger jerk than Guy!

That's an interesting connundrum, Calvin, and I may have to ponder on this a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home