Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Tuesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Oh Tuesday

Back from camping at beautiful Lime Rock Park, in equally beautiful northwestern Connecticut, for the Trans Am races. Man I am pooped. And now we are gearing up for this coming weekend for the Muster at equally beautiful Kinderhook, New York. And we don't have to driver over the George Washington Bridge!

Woohoo!

I do hope that everyone had a lovely Memorial Day.

Convergence is apparently still going on. I guess stuff is happening, although I haven't been getting the main book.  Guy Gardner simply rocked in the Green Lantern Corps book, making Hal look like a jerk. Hal wouldn't let him charge his ring for some stupid reason, so Guy went out with a motorcycle and a baseball bat, a merely Saved The Day!

Daredevil was good as usual, and we got to see nekkid Odin butt in Loki, for which I am very grateful.  Sensational Wonder Woman was good too.

Post Secret War Marvel has me slightly confused so far... it sounds... peculiar, and I am worried about my favorite books. Actually I feel the same about the post Convergence books at DC.

Guess we will just have to wait and see.

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Mista Whiskas said...

nekkid Odin butt sounds like a great band name!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It does!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home