Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Tuesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Oh Tuesday

Another Tuesday, another hot and humid day.  And so, naturally, that means that it is time for a ridiculous scan, because lord knows I have nothing else in my head.

I honestly don't remember where the heck I found this.


 photo sexyhalandbarryjoke_zpsdf06773d.jpg

But I will say, it just cracks me up.  Which is not too difficult to do, actually.

6 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Barry looks like he got a leg cramp while Hals' the eternal drama queen.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I would actually think that a leg cramp is a reasonable thing for Barry to have. But yes, Hal is such a diva.

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous r duncan said...

Please don't change your blog to "Green Lantern Groins Forever."

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

But it has such a... lilt!

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'The line it is drawn' is from CBR, if that's any help, e.g: http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/category/the-line-it-is-drawn/

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well that's good to know. I try to give credit where credit is due, but for some reason, I forgot where the heck I found this. It is beautifully done,however.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home