Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh What the Heck

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Oh What the Heck

I don't have a whole lot to talk about lately it seems.  Not much that I am getting at the Comic Book Store, and I am more or less fed up with comics lately. So...I am just going to put up pictures. Every one loves pictures...right?

 photo halkickshislantern_zps9f21f898.jpg

I think that this is still Hal's problem.  Instead of wandering around aimlessly in space with a homicidal female robot ship, a space pirate and a space prince, and growing his hair because Guy did it, and Hal has to outdo Guy in EVERYTHING...maybe he should just give up this whole foolishness and go bond with Barry and Ollie for a little while. 

3 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I am looking forward to some books coming out but I get what you mean. I'm hoping for something exciting or new. I feel like I'm waiting for a new series to start and I guess there will be a few with all the recent cancellations.

No Hal what makes you a child is kicking the source of your power. It's not like having a damaged battery ever effected anyone you know. Wait...

Well I suppose we could post pictures from back issued comics. That's always fun.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Boy have I got pictures from back issues!

There do seem to be a lot of cancellations, don't there? And it does seem like the recent output of comics have been on the...dull side.

Gosh Hal, you're just SO mature! Actually I miss this a bit. The current version of Hal is so...odd.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I'm guessing the new books will come in January. Booster Gold is rumored to be coming so fingers crossed that it does.

At least he appears in other books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home