Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Warm Fuzzies

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Warm Fuzzies

I haven't been reading Grayson for some reason or another.  I do like Damian for some strange reason...the little brat has really grown on me.  But I really liked he and Dick together, when Bruce was supposedly dead. Now Dick was supposedly dead, and in this month's issue, he apparently lets the rest of the Bat family know that he's alive and kicking.

This...is a good thing.






 photo damiananddick_zpstpnkvd5l.jpg


Awwww!

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

I haven't been reading Grayson, either, but I might need to get this.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

The art is very pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home