Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Back to Basics

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Back to Basics

I've been at this a long time now.  And while I freely admit, that the title was the result of a booze-induced gabfest with my kids, I have to admit that in the long run, it pretty much sums up my philosophy when it comes to Comics. 

Mainly, Green Lanterns, no matter how awful their current books are, are still...and shall remain...awesome.  And they have great butts. 

So...

gil kane hal photo gilkanepunch31-1.jpg

Oh Hal.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I know it's blasphemous but I kind of want to see how this looks from the front. Because he always seems to have this weird stance that looks like he's throwing out his back when he punches someone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home