Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well, THAT Was Different!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Well, THAT Was Different!

So...I was noodling around on the computer, because seriously,what else would I be doing?  And out of the blue, and completely by accident, I found Youtube.  Or is that You Tube?  I have heard of this of course, and have even stumbled upon other things.  But I may have just found the greatest thing on the Internet.

The Avengers: It's Raining Men.

If I had the foggiest idea of how to send you there I would, but I assume that you are all much smarter and more accomplished in this whole Interwebs thingie than I am.  But seriously, you must see this.  I laughed so hard I thought I was going to soil myself. 

It's just...so perfect.

11 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Steve said...

There were four choices when I searched. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkvTdolBP08 was just one of them...

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I liked the one that showed the Avengers Tower through the raindrops at the beginning.

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Randy Jackson said...

I believe you're referring to this one.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

THATS THE ONE!!

It just cracks me up.

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's very interesting share,.
"Lamp Posts Lanterns"

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger steward said...

It's amazing,..
I really like that beautiful lantern.
decorative lanterns

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Gennie said...

Thanks for this share,
Painter and decorator Rochdale

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Gennie said...

Wow,..it's very amazing post about the paintings,.
Gloucestershire residential painting contractor

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your shared article about the really nice lamps,..
Philips uvb narrowband lamps"

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Braden Carroll said...

Thank you for such an amazing and nice post,.
colormuse

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Braden Carroll said...

Thanks a lot for such an amazing post,
color scanner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home