Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oops

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Oops

Well, I went to the Comic Book Store, and I bought my books, and then didn't have time to read them, so no reviews today.  I did pick up another of the Walt Simonson Thor trades however, and it looks delightful.  On the other hand, yesturday was my 38th wedding anniversary, and so we went out for barbecue, because...why not?  And yes, I was a child bride. 

The weather in New England continues to be eerily warm.  I didn't even wear a coat to work on Tuesday, and that's just bizarre for December! Heck, I think it was warmer in October! The lack of Snow Tire sales is just killing us.  I have the uneasy feeling that we will be paying for all of this come January.  It is never wise to let your guard down in the neck of the woods. 

Otherwise,

blind at the north pole photo Northpole4.jpg

Here is a picture of Hal fighting a polar bear at the North Pole. While Snow blind.  Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Batman!

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Congrats on your anniversay, I hope it was a good one !

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Lovely. For old farts anyway.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger googum said...

An anniversary, barbeque, and Simonson Thor? Whoa, save something good for the rest of the year! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home