Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Random Musings

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Random Musings

It is Tuesday, and it is a wet sloppy mess, as we in lovely little old Connecticut experience our first snow of the season. Not much really, an inch or two, mixed with freezing rain. By March we would be sneering at this as a mere bagatelle, but in the interim we have lost all of our collective driving and coping skills.

As someone who works for a Tire Company, it never ceases to amaze me, that even in New England, people seem to be continuously caught completely by surprise by the first snow. I don't care HOW freakishly warm it has been, we are going to get snow sooner or later, and waiting until after the last minute to install your snow tires is really... shortsighted.

*sigh*

Did everyone have a nice holiday? We gave adorable little pop-up tents that look like a vintage Volkswagen bus to our two insanely adorable grandsons. We presume that they like them... we just can't get their fathers out of them long enough for the boys to play. We all had a strikingly raucous time this year.

And tomorrow is Wednesday, and the end of the month, and that's usually a good haul.

4 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger googum said...

Ugh, some year I want to treat myself to the bestest, most magical snow tires I can get. I maybe really need them three days outta the year, but still.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

They do come in awfully handy!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I always feel the same ways about the holidays. I try to get my shopping done early and I'm always stunned to see so many people doing things last minute. Then get mad when no one has the popular item their looking for.

It was nice and very relaxing for me.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I feel that! Did my shopping mostly on-line in November and never set foot in a mall. So...so much calmer. Christmas has really gotten out of hand. Which is why Thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home