Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Off Carousing

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Off Carousing

Reviews are going to be delayed... heck I haven't even READ my books yet because am at Foxwoods for the annual New England Tire Dealers trade show and will be carousing for... quite a while actually.

The Alaskan King Crab Legs are to DIE for!

But since I just can't help myself...I was watching the Marvel Avengers movie the other day... which I do love... and I couldn't help but notice that when Thor lands on the roof of the Quintet (I almost typed Quimjet, but that would be horribly rude to Natasha) that he steals their prisoner, attacks all of them and tries to more or less murder Iron Man and Cap... but didn't he get banished in order to learn some humility?

Those are not particularly humble actions. In fact... they're pretty damn arrogant AND obnoxious. But he is the hero?

Yeesh!

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Sounds like fun !

As for Thor: Well this was the first time he gets to see his brother after the first Thor movie. He thought Loki was dead then he finds out he survived, why Loki lost it and that he's causing trouble. I think his mind set was to talk to his brother first and make amends later. Thor does have connects with Coulson so he could smooth things out. Didn't Thor want Loki to be returned to face justice? That might have been Odins' decree and Odin himself was pretty arrogant in the second Thor movie. I think Thor just gets blindsided where Loki is concerned.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thor does have this tendency to act before he thinks. I love the big lug, but there it is.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think Thor just gets blindsided where Loki is concerned.

i love to watch comics sex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home