Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Trailer for Ragnarok

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Trailer for Ragnarok

By Odin's Ravens!  I just saw the new trailer for the third Thor movie, Ragnarok, which comes out on November... and I have to admit to being fairly well blown away. 

I absolutely loved the first Thor movie and the Avengers, which I also like to call Loki I and II. Thor, the Dark World... not so much, mainly because Odin and Thor were such douches in it. But this one... looks pretty amazing so far.  Although, it could use more Loki.

I would have it here except I don't know how, but it IS on U-Tube, and it is awesome. Oh, and the Hulk, Valkyrie and Hela are all pretty awesome as well.

I have to admit that I have been enjoying the Marvel movies so much more than the DC one, although Gal Godot as Wonder Woman does look amazing. I am dying to see the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie, and apparently they have started filming Infinity War as well.  I wonder if they had any idea what they were starting way back when?

Woot!

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Erin S. said...

It looks great and is currently the most watched trailer for Disney/Marvel. Did you notice how nervous Loki looked when he noticed Hulk?

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hehe. He was just a tad startled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home